Clinical study results show that proper nutrients help reduce the risk of developing age-related eye health issues. A proactive approach using daily nutraceuticals to improve eye health shows:
- 97.8% of patient's age-related eye health issues improved or stabilized
- 88.3% of patients increased their macular pigment optical density (MPOD) by at least 30%
- 67.9% of patients reported improvements in night driving ability
- 62% of patients reported improvements in their ability to see in low light conditions
A primary concern relating to macular health is macular degeneration. Currently there is no cure for age-related macular degeneration. Unfortunately, age-related macular degeneration is always bilateral (occurs in both eyes); although it does not necessarily progress at the same rate in both eyes.
Age-related macular degeneration affects central vision, making daily activities such as reading or driving increasingly more difficult over time and can result in the complete loss of central vision.
That's why our doctors recommend clinically proven, ocular nutraceuticals:
- Restore: designed to preserve and support vision for those concerned with, at-risk for, or in the early states of AMD
- AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin: science-supported nutrients for those with intermediate to advanced AMD
- AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free: same eye health formulated ingredients as regular AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin, but zinc-free
Are you ready to get proactive about preventative care for your eyes? It is as easy as:
- Click on the online order link
- Create an account
- Receive instant savings
Use the convenient auto-ship feature for ongoing preventative care.